Support for it is much better in the cvs version allthough the xv isn't working 100%
yet [HINT HINT Alan... :)]. Allthough if you don't wan't to use advanced feat. as
xvideo and just want to run 1024 or whatver then look at linux-laptop.net under
Toshiba Tecra 8200. It has the exact same video chip as yours, and there's even a full
XF86config file for your pleasure :)