On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> >> "Dr. David Alan Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>  > Gears -delay 0 -fps (in a window at its default size?) gives between
>  > 260-300 fps
>
>  Either there's a 0 missing there or that's software rendering.  A
>  Radeon QD I had did ~ one thousand fps on a PIII/500 MHz.  It went over
>  1500 on a faster machine.

Nope no 0 missing; thanks also to John Knottenbelt for pointing this out.
Hey I thought those figures were fast - they certainly seem fast compared
to my Alpha and Voodoo 3; and didn't bother checking the glxinfo stuff.

That is the debugging for this weekend then (among all the other fun of a
new machine).

Dave
| Dr. David Alan Gilbert |                                         |
| Home: dave @ treblig.org          http://www.treblig.org         |