Hi all,

I have a program to display YUV and UYVY images using Xv and Radeon.
This program worked well with Redhat 7.1 (X 4.0.3). I recently upgraded
to redhat 7.2 (has X 4.1.0). I used my XF86Config-4 file from my

Now my program can display YUV (I420) just fine, however display of UYVY
is very slow (of so it seems now, I have not done extensive testing so
might be something else but unlikely). Could somebody help or verify.

Pranay