> anybody knows why i am getting this mail for the last 5-6 days ( i a day
> some 25 mails)
> regards

Yup. It's an email worm that exploits well-known security holes in Outlook and uses
the address book directly to mail out it's payload. It appeared earlier this week.

I'd guess you're in his address book. Welcome to the brave new world of Windoze email.

My suggestion would be to set up procmail on your upstream mail server to file it in
/dev/null or autobounce it before you even see it. I auto-complained about 479 copies
of SirCam32 from a single user in Bolivia I'd never even heard over a 6-7 week period
in this way. Of course, this isn't an option if you've no control over your upstream,
they use Exchange or a number of other scenarios...

Good luck. My guess would be that you're probably stuck with it until they realise and
rebuild their machine.

AS