On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 06:43:02PM +0100, Thomas Winischhofer wrote:
> Please note: Otherwise this is a pure 4.1 system! (Debian's 4.1.0-9,
> XFree86 not suid).

Er, uh, I don't want anyone to be led astray.

Debian's XFree86 packages aren't very "pure".  They're patched up to the
latest stuff in xf-4_1-branch, and feature a lot of Debian-specific
patches (many of which have been submitted to [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

However, I don't very often accept patches to driver code that doesn't
already exist in XFree86 CVS.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The errors of great men are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    venerable because they are more