<snip>
> I am unable to run X on a toshiba satellite pro 4600 with trident =
> cyberblade XP and Redhat 7.2...
> Can you have any idea???
<snip>

N.B.: Please do guys like me a favor a loose the HTML in mail to lists.

Get the 4.2 release candidate, compile the drivers and it will work.  I
have the driver working on my Toshiba 1805-274.  The interface on my
system is a CyberBlade XP Ai1.

You might also consider sending mail to Trident to urge the release of
the documents on hardware acceleration because the 4.2 driver is
unaccelerated due to a lack of information.

People considering the purchase of a laptop for Linux are advised to
carefully consider the available options other than the Toshibas using
the CyberBlade graphics interface.  The 4.2 driver works but it is slow.

dlg