On Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:49:02 +0100
Lennart Poettering <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 06.01.02 16:39, Henrik Sandklef ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > HI!
> >
> > I think that xikbd can help you out!
> >     http://www.sandklef.com/xikbd/
>
> No. Unfortunately not, as My four extra keys are not distuingishable
> of Print, Delete, Pause, Mode_switch.
>
> I could use this utility to bind some action on Delete, but I might
> want to use the real key sometimes. So it is not sensible.

Hi.

Did you tested if the keycodes are really the same as Print, Delete,
Pause and Mode_switch?

Try the command "xev" and check the kyecodes of these 4 keys and the
"real" Print, Delete, Pause and Mode_switch keys.

If the keycodes are the same, you can try one thing: configure these keys
on the console, and disable the Xkb in the XF86Config file...

--
Ricardo Yassuo Igarashi
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]