I've returned after finding a way to subscribe that my chain of command
doesn't have serious issues with.  But, anyway, here's my question:

Does anyone know of a background-pixmap setting utility that supports both
proportional scaling (scale image, but keep aspect ratio) and centering the
image to a single head on a Xinerama display? wmsetbg has the maxpect
scaling feature, but it centers the image on the total display. xfbdmgr
supports centering an image on each head, but doesn't do maxpect scaling...
Does anyone know of anything that does both, or will I have to hack up
xfbdmgr/wmsetbg? (I'm using XFree86 4.1.99/CVS with XFCE, if it matters)