On Mon, 14 Jan 2002, Jacek [iso-8859-2] Pop³awski wrote:

> [drm:radeon_freelist_get] *ERROR* returning NULL!

I frequently see a similar message (but s/radeon/r128/) when I try to use
AGP on this iBook with a Rage Mobility M3, and it frequently leads up to a
system hang here as well (not running RtCW, of course, but trying to run
Quake or TuxRacer). I don't know if it's an AGPGART problem, or a DRM
problem. With a Rage128 descendant, of course, PCI GART can be used, but
it's a good bit slower than 2X AGP would be...

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
[EMAIL PROTECTED] |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN