On Tuesday 05 February 2002 09:10, you wrote:
> Okay, I've looked at the GATOS CVS and tried the same Sync() calls. Has
> been working fine on this PowerBook, but then I rarely ever experienced
> crashes with it. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to help the Rage128 Pro
> card at work at all. I wonder if Xv is broken for Rage128 Pro?
>
> Davor, does this patch fix the crashes? Peter, does the change in
> r128_dri.c really fix the corruption (you said 'mostly' in a post)?

Against which CVS branch is the patch made? It's don't apply clearly in the
latest CVS (HEAD).

BTW, I currently use the HEAD branch of GATOS and after the last changes I
can play videos with mplayer and run glxgears - DRI enabled - and apparently
there is no problems. But last week I havent had too much time to do deeply
tests.

- Davor