Hi

I am designing an information system which presently has two networked
PCs in a box, one driving a touch screen and the other displaying
(different) information through a window.

The human/machine interface is Mozilla running straight on top of
XFree86, without any window manager - only the one task needs to run.

The two machines are identical and the type (touch screen or through the
window) of display is simply determined by Mozilla's start page which,
in turn, is determined by the login user.

Does anyone have any experience with running two simultaneous servers,
logging in as two different users, using either two video cards or one
dual-head card?  Now that we have the likes of xinerama, is there a way
that I can achieve my results with only one machine?

Since only two instances of Mozilla would be running, I would have
thought that there would be little extra overhead, if I could get the
two sessions on the one machine.

Cheers

Matthew Smith