On 4 Mar 2002, David Aitken wrote:

> Is anyone working on or have a CarrollTouch Driver for XFree86 under
> Linux?  Trident Systems does have one but it is clossed source and costs
> $300 a copy. Currently as a temporary solution I am running MetroX over
> the top of my system which is all a bit ugly.  To overcome this I am
> considering writting one or getting one written for me depending on how
> complex it ends up being to implement.

Without wishing to advocate software theft...

The XFree86 module system was donated by the MetroX people, so it is
possible that whatever drivers you are using with MetroX will work with
XFree86.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna