Ulrich Schwenk wrote:
> Second, the ogle dvd-player does not function properly due to problems
> with xv. Another video application however claims to be using xv for
> some scaling issues and runs all right. What can be wrong with it? How
> can I test xv?

Unfortunetely, the SiS driver included with 4.2 has a bug in the Xv part
(the deadline came one day too early...).

Please use a newer version available at

http://www.webit.com/tw/linuxsis630.shtml

(Download either the binary for 4.2 - which has been compiled with CVS
version as of 22/02/02 by a nice helper but has not been tested by me -
or download the source and compile it yourself)

Thomas

--
Thomas Winischhofer
Vienna/Austria                  Check it out: