From: Jon Forsberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 11:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Xpert]Jumpy picture with Xv and i810

Hi,
Xvideo is practically useless because the overlaid picture is very jumpy and
unstable. What can I do about this? Attached are my XF86Config-4 and X
startup
messages. I use Linux kernel 2.4.18 and XFree86 4.1.0 (also tried 4.2.0 with
the same result). Tested programs are vlc (VideoLAN) and xine.
Hardware: Asus CUSL2 motherboard with i815 chipset and i810 video.

Please CC me. Thanks in advance,
--zzed