HI folks!

I've got a problem concerning running a little X-"I am learning"-App...
I bought the book "Linux 3D Graphics Programming" by Norman Lin, and I'm now
trying to open a Window with the XCreateWindow function. As long as
I'm not capturing events everything works fine.
When I start it with event capturing on I get the error:

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  7

What does that mean? Especially what does BadMatch mean and/or what value does
it have?

thanks, CU
Christian