lurwas writes:
 > Did you driver changes get into the official XFfree86 tree?
 > Did you manage to get full playback rate, when watching DVD's and/or
 > DivX?
 >
 > Cheers, Richard
 >
 > On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 17:45, Corvin Zahn wrote:
 > > Hi,
 > >
 > > back again, and a huge posting:
 > >
 > > After a long and fruitless conversation with the people at silicon
 > > motion I decided to look for the bugs and needed extensions myself.

I've committed all the changes Corvin emailed me prior to the release of 4.2.
These changes all went into 4.2.0. Corvin hasn't sent any patches
since. Yesterday I committed some fixes for the SMI driver. Among
other things I eliminated the wait for retrace between video frames.
Therefore the video should play faster now.

Egbert.