lo list,

I have weird mouse problem with 4.2.0.

Section         "InputDevice"
   Identifier   "Mouse1"
   Driver       "mouse"
   Option       "Protocol"              "IMPS/2"
   Option       "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
   Option       "Baudrate"              "115200"
   Option       "Resolution"            "500"
   Option       "Buttons"               "5"
   Option       "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
EndSection

Genius NetScroll+ Eye, Optical USB.

WM is sawfish.

I have to click on the windows 2-3 times to get the focus,
selecting from *any* term doesn't work also. It loses the
selecting and starts again. There is no problem with moving
the mouse, only realizing the clicks and selecting (I would
likecut-and-paste).