Hi Xperts,

I developed an XInput driver for an electronic whiteboard. The whiteboard
also has 20 fields which are used as buttons if clicked with a pen. The
original MS Windows drivers allows the user to put commands on each of these
20 buttons.

I would like to write a small application to emulate this feature under
XFree86. This application should catch XButtonEvents send from the XInput
driver and execute the specified commands.

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to catch XButtonEvents globally! My application
should trap all XButtonEvents no matter wich window has the focus.

I think you get the idea...

Is there any solution, except using the record extension which is a little
bit too much overhead. I have full control over the events I send from my
XInput driver, so maybe there is something simple and small I can do.

With best regards,
Konrad Rieck

--
Konrad Rieck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -------------- http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~rieck