On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Philip Brown wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have some questions for the current mga driver maintainer. But I'm not
> finding any obvious pointer to such a person.
> If there still is such a person, would they please email me.

I don't think there is a specific person. Mark Vojkovich was the
nominated person several years ago, as he was the most active, but
I think Matrox might be uncomfortable if he kept the title now that he
works for nVidia.

I have a number of Matrox cards running recent versions of XFree86,
including a G550 donated by Matrox on my main screen, so I guess
its my problem.

Let me know your questions, and I'll see what I can do.

--
Dr. Andrew C. Aitchison         Computer Officer, DPMMS, Cambridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~werdna