On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Mark Vojkovich wrote:

> >    How to differentiate in XDrawLine that this call for Line Cursor
> >    and this for normal Line drawing ?
>
>    I don't understand the question.
     Sorry. I am new to Xlib. So can't able to
     explain my problem.

>  What does XDrawLine have to do with Cursors?

     In KOffice the cursor visible in the window is a line
     for drawing that Line they are calling the XDrawline.

     Here we are doing some experiment in Xlib for
     supporting our Local languages in X. So we
     have to manipulate the position of the cursor.

Thank you for ur reply,
--
--==| Bharathi S | BSB-364 DONLab | IIT-Madras |==--
Lore worth learning, learn flawlessly