In this new version I fixed a few things:

1) Problems with interleaved video
2) Problems with DualPrime motion
3) Added support for HD program streams
4) Removed some of the fast paths in the macroblock code because
   they were broken and keeping HD from working.  Unfortunately,
   this slows down the player a bit.

   I've added some hacky support for dlopening vendor specific
dynamic libraries (eg. libXvMCI810.so) so you don't have to
recompile every time you get a new vendor libXvMC.  This isn't
turned on by default, but you can see where that's at in the Makefile.

   I added some trivial speedups, but not enough to make up for
the removal of the broken fast paths so this decoder is still dog
slow.  Never-the-less I'm still able to peg 720p to the refresh
rate (77Hz) on a 1.4 Gig P4 with GeForce4 MX running with IDCT
acceleration.

                                Mark.