Hi Faruk

xf86AllocateOffscreenLinear seems to be right function.
The pixmap cache thing was never working anyway because greedy 2D driver
was using all the offscreen memory for pixmap cache and that was never
fixed in xfree 3.x

check out RADEONAllocateMemory to see an example on how to use
xf86AllocateOffscreenLinear.

If you need any help with reading my lousy code please e-mail me.

--
Dominik Behr