Hi, i'm experiencing a problem with my ati radeon 8500.
I'm using 2 CRT Sony CPD G420 attached to both vga and dvi exits.
The head attached to the DVI exit has got horizontal blinking linews,
something like when your cellphone is near the monitor and it starts
ringing. I got this problem in X (both xfree4.2 and CVS) ,in framebuffer
and vga, where they are in clone mode (they are in clone mode in BIOS
too, where i got this problem too). Silly thing i don't have this problem
under WindowsXP except when playing games, where _sometimes_ the second
head gives this problem.
My System is a Debian Linux 2.4.18 box.
That's my XF86Config-4:

Section "Files"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi/:unscaled"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
EndSection

Section "Module"
        Load    "GLcore"
        Load    "bitmap"
        Load    "dbe"
        Load    "ddc"
        Load    "dri"
        Load    "extmod"
        Load    "freetype"
        Load    "glx"
        Load    "int10"
        Load    "pex5"
        Load    "record"
        Load    "speedo"
        Load    "type1"
        Load    "vbe"
        Load    "xie"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc104"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "it"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/psaux"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "true"
        Option          "Resolution"            "500"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Ati1"
        Driver          "ati"
        Option          "crt_screen"
        BusID           "PCI:1:5:0"
        Screen          1
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "Ati2"
        Driver          "ati"
        Option          "crt_screen"
        BusID           "PCI:1:5:0"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier "Sony1"
        HorizSync 30-110
        VertRefresh 48-170
        Option  "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier "Sony2"
        HorizSync 30-110
        VertRefresh 48-170
        Option  "DPMS"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Screen1"
        Device          "Ati1"
        Monitor         "Sony1"
        DefaultDepth    24
        DefaultFbBPP    32
        SubSection      "Display"
                Depth   24
                Modes   "1600x1200"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier      "Screen2"
        Device          "Ati2"
        Monitor         "Sony2"
        DefaultDepth    24
        DefaultFbBPP    32
        SubSection      "Display"
                Depth   24
                Modes   "1600x1200"
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Desktop"
        Screen          "Screen1" RightOf "Screen2"
        Screen          "Screen2" 0 0
        InputDevice     "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"
        Option          "Xinerama"