Hello Xperts,

<Off-topic>

this is my first post to the Xperts, so I would like to briefly introduce myself just
_once_ :

My name is Christoph Koulen, I´m from Germany. My first submission, a port of the
magellan 6DOF extended input device driver to the XFree86 4.x model is in the process
of evaluation...

I wish to become a registered developper.

</Off_topic>

I am using a GeForce3-Ti200 based card and the binary distribution of XFree4.2.0.
To enjoy the hardware acceleration within Debian Linux 3.0 "woody", I installed the
"nvidia" driver version 1.0.2802 from the nvidia website. This nvidia driver consists
of a kernel extension (loadable module I guess) and an XFree86 loadable module (I'm
sure.)

According from protocol messages within /var/log/XFree86.0.log , this driver supports
the whole family of Geforce-based cards. The Geforce2go is  _explicitely_  mentioned.

This works perfectly for my setup. The hardware acceleration is truely impressive...
=8-)

If you need more details, just let me know.

Chris