> I want to use dual touchscreen monitor to show the one application. But
> I want to take input from both screen and at the same time different
> part of the program can be seen in two monitors. Is it possible? How can
> do that?
> Thank you...

Are you saying you want to be able to touch both monitors at exactly the
same time and have 2 different parts of the program react appropriately?

The touch screen drivers can send 2 different types of events, normal
pointer events and XInput events. This is configurable so you can send
either one or both at the same time. If your program is written to
select for and process XInput events, you should be able to do what you
want. You cann't use the normal pointer events for this as there is only
one pointer and both touch screens would move it. So if you touch both
screens at once, the pointer would bounce back and forth and you would
not get the button press/release behavior you would expect.

--
Chris Bare                                Metro Link Incorporated
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       http://www.metrolink.com/