Hi,

Yes, I'm using GATOS driver and for a moment I got
everything to work, including dri, but the next day
my monitor goes blank again. Currently I'm using
vesa driver (much better than fbdev). I'm wondering
how much difference is vesa driver from radeon driver
with dri disabled (performance wise)?

I have tried to install dri package from dri.sf.net
but an error comes up saying I don't have all the
drm modules needed. Shouldn't XF86 4.2 comes with
all the modules I needed? hmm...

Hesty