Add this:

append="mem=128m"

Then run "lilo"

Use "man lilo.conf" to get more info on that config file.

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:04:02PM -0500, Jeremy Bradley wrote:
> NO, I never even thought of that!  I use lilo, so can I just put "linux
> mem=128M" in the first couple lines of /etc/lilo.conf or do I need to put
> "-option" in front of it or what? Please forgive my lack of knowledge on
> this, I am fairly new to linux.  Thanks again!

Today's funny quote of the day:

www.GCFL.net (The Good, Clean Funnies List): Good, clean funnies
five times a week, FOR FREE & no ads in the mailings!

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.