Hi  All,

      For The Past Couple Of Weeks  I Was Trying To
Bring Colour  Up And Touchscreen To Work .
Unfortunately  The Xfbdev Does Not Work In The
Desired Manner It Has To Function .

     In The  Version 4.0.2 Touchscreen Works But
  There Is No Color .

    Where Else In Version 4.2.0 Color Is There
But Touchscreen Does Not Work .

     My Board Is Like Assabet  ,  Having Ucb
Touchscreen And Hitachi Lcd ., Kernel
2.4.2 -16

     I Tried To Figure Out The Code By Tracing The
Execution Flow And Found That In ts.c
KdMouseInfo Is Null . So It Does Not Enter
The For  Loopin Function TsInit().

    Please Help Me In This Matter . I Could Not
Get Any Help From Newbie List So I Have
Reverted To This Miling List With A Lot Of
Hope From The Experts On This List .

Bye ,
Sanal