Hello All,

I have had this problem with two different mice now.  After X has been
running for a while (about 2.5 hours) the hot spot on the mouse becomes
disjoint  from the main cursor image.  The only way I can fix it is to
reboot the computer.

When i click the actual action happens about ~10-20 pixels away from
where the mouse cursor actually is.

I was wondering if anyone had run into this problem before and if they
had can they point me in the direction of a fix.

I am running Gentoo Linux 1.1a on an Aopen MK73lE-N.  I used the X
distribution from the portage.

As I said, I have tried two different mice 1 an Aopen USB Optical mouse
(using the PS-2 converter (i am having USB troubles)), and an Acer
generic PS-2 mouse.

Thanks Kevin