Hi all,

A project I am involved in utilises an eTurbo USB touchscreen controller
attached to a TFT to  accept user input.
The system runs on a custom cut down version of linux ( based on peewee
linux - we have fondly tagged it bastard linux :-) )

As such the plan was for it to run a KDrive X server - and all works
beautifully - UNTIL we went to integrate the X server and touch components.

One thought is to do  some form of translation between what the eTurbo
device outputs, and what the touchscreen driver
(programs/Xserver/hw/kdrive/linux/ts.c) in the KDrive source tree expects,
kinda read the output from the Eturbo /dev/ entry, format it up and write
it to the /dev entry that KDrive expects for its ts.c to process.

Before we start, I was wondering if anyone has already done something like
this or if not I would welcome any insight into what people may see as
possible problems with this approach.

Thanks in advance and Kind Regards,
Delaney

This email message (and attachments) may contain information
that is confidential to Jupiters Technology. If you are not the
intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return
email immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message and attachments that do not relate to the official business
of Jupiters Technology are neither given nor endorsed by it.