Hi
I want to have 3 or 4 displays on my linux box running X
and use a Microtouch controller for input.
MUT works on the first display, but not on the rest.
Can anybody tell me how I ought to be doing it?

The diff on logfiles between the display that works
nad the one that does not is:

< (--) MicroTouch touchscreen is a Serial/SMT3, connected through a
serial port.
< (--) MicroTouch controller firmware revision is 3.0.
< (--) MicroTouch status of errors: 40.
598a596,598
> (--) MicroTouch touchscreen is a , connected through a serial port.
> (--) MicroTouch controller firmware revision is 30.0.
> Unable to ask MicroTouch touchscreen status

Thanks
James