The first user logs in through xdm, but the second user is in a different room (or not even the same building) but will telnet to the machine and start the build (which needs access to the X server).

Is there a good reason why an `xhost +localhost` in the first user's .xinitrc wouldn't work?

        --Mike

Dr Andrew C Aitchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

05/30/02 04:49 AM
Please respond to xpert