From: Leela Krishna Poola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 11:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Xpert]X server not able to start.

Hi,

 I have a problem with xserver. Its not able to start as I start the
system. The monitor flashes at intervals with the folowwing message on the
screen:

   [drm:i810_flush_queue] *ERROR* lockup

Once I deleted the /tmp directory and then again created it. This problem
started only after that. Can some one shud some light on this.

regards,
leela Krishna