On 2 Jul 2002, Manuel McLure wrote:

> On Sun, 2002-06-30 at 00:23, Dr Andrew C Aitchison wrote:
>
> > Assuming that this is still the Radeon driver, there have been one
> > or two Radeon accel bug fixes since 4.2.0 (item 116 of
> >         http://www.xfree86.org/cvs/changes.html
> > and I think I recollect another one) so I'd start from CVS, not
> > 4.2.0.
>
> I've tried this with XFree86 CVS and the same problems happen.

I think this patch will fix (at least some of) your display problems:

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2002-July/018844.html

Hopefully someone will check it into CVS soon, but in the meantime,
please feel free to give it a whirl on your own...

--
James Ralston, Information Technology
Software Engineering Institute