Fred Heitkamp wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, David D. Hagood wrote:
>

>>Currently, I have to have 2 mouse entries in the XF86Config-4 file
>>(mouse1 and mouse0) and manually switch between them - a hassle.
>>

> I think all you need is to put your mouse sections in correctly
> and then something like this in your ServerLayout:

Unfortunately, this only works if you have a mouse on USB, and a mouse
on PS/2 - as I said in my first message, my laptop has only PS/2, either
internal or external. That's the problem - XFree is unable to determine
whether it is talking to the touchpad on the PS/2 port, or the external
IMPS/2 mouse on the PS/2 port.