Hello There,

Does anyone use Xfbdev (from xc-4.2.0, linux-mips hardware) on 240x320 4BPP
? I use it but font and graphics are quite ugly, when I move icons on screen
I can see misplaced pixels depend on the start point. I think possible that
4 bpp was not correctly managed by Xc-4.2.0 and bitmap copy routine fail
when start point is byte or half byte.
ex: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF -> OK, 8 black pixel, move one pixel on right
     0F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF F0 ->   probe
Since XC is compound of lot sources files, I wish to know if  someone get
the same problem and/or if what I think is possible or not.

Thank you for any help.

François.