Hello XFree86 Exeprts,

I had a problem with my mouse pointer disconnecting from the hot
spot (I picked this term from reading the archives).

I thought it's mouse related. Turns out it's video card related:
I have a Trident CyberBlade. I need to appologize to the folks
at Logitech for having many dark thoughts about them!

I had this mouse problem for more than 6 months. It was driving
me crazy and I had to reboot my PC everytime this problem
happens.

I subscribed twice to the Newbie list, but nobody answered my
question. Finally, I read through the Xpert archives and hlaf an
hour later: Eurika! Someone else had the SAME problem. I used
that solution and.....no more mouse problem.

The solution? Add one line to XF86Config-4. This line has three
words!

I'll I want to say is thanks for a great X server and thanks a
lot more for taking the time to answer questions.

In your debt,

Faisal