Try the ATi Radeon 7500 or VE. Also, the Matrox
G450/G550 are worth a look, but these days, the ATi
cards are equally easy to set up, and tend to be
faster. Also, they don't rely on a binary module,
unlike the MGA cards.

The Radeon 7500 should be the fastest. The 8500 should
work too, but I'm not entirely certain.<br />