Helo,
  I've been busy for about a month trying to make a
video-wall using the combination of Xinerama &
Gstreamer.
But we never knew that where we'll stuck, as
everything(software/hardware) seemed to be ready. When
we started to assemble everythinhg, we tried to fetch
16 PCI vga cards. Sooner we came to know that they are
not available now in the local market, we found some
20 Matrox mga cards but came to know that the "mga"
driver doesnt support Xv. We also found some other old
PCI cards but either they were not working with X at
all or their X drivers didnt supported Xv. We are
having 4 old s3virge cards that do support Xv but we
cant find more in the market & seems that the
company(s3) is even not making them anymore. Can
someone tell me howto add Xv support in mga drivers(is
it as simple as copying the Xv code from s3virge
driver's code to the mga driver's code with slight
changes?) or  hand me a list of PCI vga cards that are
Xv supported, it will be a lot of help for me.