Hi All,
    I intercept request between Xserver and XClient. However, among them no display infomation contained.
    For example, if there is a intercepted request: xCopyAreaReq from which sourcr/destination drawable is obtained, then how can I know where the two drables locates in screen if more than one connections( XOpenDisplay()) exists?
    I want to use XGetGeometry to get it's geometry, but failed to get display argument if more than one display exists.
    I only want to know the changed area from request.
    Is there anyone could help me?
    Thanks in advance!