Hi all,

    I want to receive Expose Event during the program. The problem is that in some case no expose event occured.
    I drag a window over some windows. If the obscured window is a common window, when some part of the window is exposed, it will generate Expose Event. But, if the window is a system background window(I use CDE), No Expose event will happen.
    I use xwininfo to get the difference between the two, and only "Override Redirect State" is different. One is "yes"(system bakcground window), the other is "no"(common window).
    I just don't know why no expose event happpen? And How can I make it?
    If no Expose Even happen, how can I know where the window is moved from and to only from event they generated?
    Thanks in Advance!