Hi,

First, great thanks to Alan Hourihane et al for the trident_drv
driver, which works well on this Laptop (Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600,
PIII 750, Trident CyberBlade XP rev 99). I had to use Option "FpDelay"
"2" to remove the four pixel wide gap at the left edge of the
screen...

Anyway, ...

I've always had some noise/glitches on the screen when dragging
windows, typing, in fact doing just about anything. Having just
compiled a fresh 2.4.19 kernel (previously using stock SuSE 8.0
2.4.18), the effect has got markedly worse. The display is perfect as
long as there's no mouse or keyboard input. (This is with
trident_drv.o version 1.0.27, Xfree86 4.2.0)

Is this a known problem, or is there something funny about my setup?

XF86Config and XFree86.0.log on request!

TIA,