On 11 Sep 2002, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> Le mar 10/09/2002 à 23:10, Mark Vojkovich a écrit :

> > > Maybe it's something else: I've removed the TNT and still had a freeze
> > > after a while (with nice blinking garbage all over the screen). The log
> > > says it doesn't need a RAC. It says it loaded and unloaded the NV
> > > driver.
> >

> >    I thought you said it worked with single head.  This sounds like
> > it's just a buggy All-in-Wonder driver and has nothing to do with
> > multihead.
>
> Then why does it happen too when I only use the TNT ?

   Sounds like it's probably a problem with the font renderer or
something then.  If it's a very reproducible problem you might
try not using truetype fonts.  There have been problems with the
"freetype" and "xtt" renderers in the past.  You might try using
the other one than you are using or not using them as a check.
Other than that, it sounds like someone that can reproduce this
will have to debug it.  Since it doesn't work with either card
separately, it's sounding like it's not a driver problem or a
RAC problem.

                        Mark.