Hello lists!

I am currently working on a loadable X server module and would like to use
long long arithmetics in quite some places. During testing I always got
"An unresolved function was called!" messages which were quite
inexplicable to me, until I tracked it down to the symbol "__divdi3",
which gcc generates for my long long division (x86 architecture,
gcc-2.95.4 on Debian Woody).

Since the symbol is exported from libc just fine I wonder why the loader
is unable to resolve it? Am I supposed to link in all of libgcc into the
module? (would be tricky - I'm almost guaranteed to get conflicts due to
symbols defined multiple times this way)

Best regards
--
Helge Bahmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             /| \__
The past: Smart users in front of dumb terminals       /_|____\