Hi everyone,

I'm trying to reduce the impact that the current trident driver has on my
EPIA-5000 motherboard (integrated shared-mem CyberBlade I1).

Currently, using solid window dragging causes severe sound distortion as (I
presume) the soundcard's PCI air-supply is cut off...  This doesn't happen if
I use the vesa driver.

I've experimented with the Trident driver, and found that dropping a
usleep(1); into the end of BladeSubsequentScreenToScreenCopy() solves the
audio problem at a stroke, but of course impacts the driver performance.

Can anyone suggest a better way of solving this problem?

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

640K ought to be enough for anybody. -- Bill Gates, 1981