Hello,

When i use xine to see the film in Xv mode, I have the screen film
shift on the left (everage 16 pixels).
If i set the resolution to 800x600, i have a blue screen (color_key).

Is it the same problem about you talk when i use the Xv ouput on i810
?

Configuration :

- XFree 4.2.1
- i810
- Resolution : 640x480x24

Thanks for all

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 26/09/2002 00:07 >>>
Hola,

        This is just a hunch but I'm wondering if this could be a
previously
undetected problem in the XFree86 memory manager.  I want you people
who can
reproduce the problem to try the above patch and tell me if it works.
unfortunately no longer have access to an i810 or i815 (or i830 or i845
for
that matter.)  So I can't test this to see if it works.  If it does
there is
a problem with the memory manager using the leftover bit of memory on
the
side of the screen.  Its probably very rare to hit the path and
probably
just a small calculation thats off somewhere.  If this patch works it
gives
you a good data point at any rate, one thing which is not causing the
problem.
        You might also try building the i810 driver with the #define
XF86DRI not
defined because that will make the pitch and the width always be the
same.
That will give you an additional data point to help you track down the
problem.

-Jeff