On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Kevin Oberman wrote:

> I am running the ATI drivers (ati_drv and radeon_drv) from CVS on a
> 4.2.1 system and it works fine. I was a bit surprised (but pleased)
> that the .o files built for Linux worked flawlessly on my FreeBSD
> system. I have not tried the r128_drv, but I suspect it will work as
> well.

That was the origial design of the loader, platform independent modules.
It saves a ton of effort when testing multiple platforms.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/
1024D/37A79149:                                  0791 D3B8 9A4C 2CDC A31F
                                                 BD03 0A62 E534 37A7 9149