> Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:25:21 +0100 (BST)
> From: Dr Andrew C Aitchison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Your libglx.so doesn't match your X server (I think that "does not
> have a
> glxModuleData data object" means that it is too old).
>
> Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:52:19 +0200
> From: Ducrot Bruno <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Your libglx.so doesn't match your X server (I think that "does not
> have a
> > glxModuleData data object" means that it is too old).
> >
> > IfI remember correctly libutahglx was for XFree86 version 3.3.
>
> Well,  some people try to get it working with XFree86 4.2.0, but
> I doubt that Kacper(ed) have the latest one, though..

So, what exactly do I do? I've read somewhere that XFree86 4.x comes
with its own GLX, and following your advice I removed libutaxglx in its
entirety and reinstalled XFree, also upgrading to 4.2.1
I'm still getting the same error message, though. libglx in the
extentions direcotry is a symlink to glx.so in that same directory, and
this file has a last modified date of Sep 3rd, which is when I assume
the XFree binaries got built.

I appreciate your time,
        Kacper Wysocki