I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I could not find it in the
archives.

I have Mandrake 8.2 running on a Celeron 700 machine with two video cards
that I used under Windows98 for dual monitor support. I believe they are a
trident 9750, and the other an S3Virge of some sort (obviously, I need to
get the exact details on this before I begin).

What I'm looking for is a set of documentation on setting up dual head
support under XFree86 4.x.  I have searched and searched, and can't find
one.  Could someone please point me in the direction of a set of docs?

Thanks
Rick Seiden