----- Forwarded by Graham Dodgson/IT/UK/Europe/Equifax on 28/08/2002 13:19
-----

                      Georgina O

                      Economou                 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      <jackedog@earthl         cc:

                      ink.net>                 Subject: Re: xfree86

                      28/08/2002 12:54

                      Please respond

                      to jackedog

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 06:23 am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>       Just starting to experiment with linux but I'm having problems with
> my graphics card I think. Its a NVIDIA GeForce4. I know the latest
release
> does not support this particular card, is there a driver I should be
> picking instead?
>

> Thanks very much for any assistance!
> Graham Dodgson

The nvidia maintainer can be reached on [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You will have
join the list to reach Mark Vojkovich.  Please put NV GeForce4 in the
subject
line to get his attention quickly.

Georgina